Commercial Systems, Inc.
- eCommerce, blog and content websites
- created using the latest internet software
- giving companies the professional look they deserve
- on desktop browsers, tablets and mobile phones.
Become more effective
- 56% (2015) of all web traffic is now on mobile technology
- This number is growing daily
- If a website doesn’t appear well on mobile devices traffic will be lost
- All websites we create or upgrade will be responsive to all screen sizes and resolutions.
Today, getting on top of a list of search engine results is only possible by giving serious thought to the algorithms that determine page rank used by search engines.
Optimize for Bots
A website must be optimized for search engine robots (bots) that visit a site regularly. The bot investigation is used to determine the main purpose of the site and it’s revelancy compared to others in the same business category.
Keywords are Researched
Bots revisit websites regularly and look for new content; if they find it, the site is re-indexed with the keywords it finds. New content is one of the primary ways to influence research engines ranking.
White Hat Optimization
SEO takes time for research, planning, preparation and implementation to rank a website high on a Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
Every business has unique aspects that set it apart from other similar businesses. It’s necessary to research competition to find the story not told that can make the new site unique and also expose keywords not used by others to influence search engine robots. With so much competition for first page search results, it’s important to distinquish the new site from others so it will get noticed and be effective.
Using state of the art methods, the website can begin to come together for initial review and analysis. Next, the website is polished with titles, content, images and styling as necessary. Now search engine optimzation can occur as behind the scenes work is begun to cause the greatest positive interaction with the robots that will ultimately decide the effectiveness of the new website.